Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You know, sometimes it's just to much


Daily life is difficult at times.  Sometimes you lie in bed in the morning trying to come up with a viable excuse to not go to work and eventually crawl out of bed.  Or it takes every ounce of self control to NOT eat that wonderful empty calorie filled treat.  Or maybe you have heard "MOM" in the super whiny voice one to many times and you are seriously considering ripping your ears off.  Admit it, sometimes it would be easier to lock yourself in a closet with a box of ding dongs and rock yourself to sleep.

Oh wait, they don't make ding dongs anymore.

Crap.

My particular bag of douche is insistent on making my life miserable.  It has managed to consume more of my life than when it wasn't a giant bag of douche.  Or when it wasn't such a noticeable bag of douche to me anyway.  It has taken me some time to decide on how I will handle this bag of douche and carry on with my life.  I now have a plan and will carry it out with the utmost strategic implementation.     

Though a bag of douche in it's intended state is sometimes necessary and can leave you feeling refreshed, sometimes it's just to much.

How do you handle your douche bags? ;)    

No comments:

Post a Comment