Thursday, May 2, 2013

Scrimping Savagely on a Thursday: It's baby steps y'all. Baby steps.


Ok, so last week was the first week for living a frugal life.  I have to say that if I were going to suddenly change everything I may be kicked out of my home.  That or I would have a full blown revolt on my hands.  

So what I did this last week is perfect the art of baby steps. 

Well...

That's what I would like to think but in reality I think I totally blew it.  You would think that when you decide to live frugally it would be easier to start but I think it was easier when I was living like I was poor.

Maybe living frugally is like living like you are poor, only it's your choice. 
That's a very basic idea of being frugal.

(Be patient while I work this out in my head) 

 I think the greater concept of living frugally is to live WITHIN your means and not have a million payments.  It means having money in the bank.  It means being responsible.

However, I did watch what I spent closely.  It may be difficult to do this right now because I have a kiddo graduating in a week and stuff has to be bought.  

Ok, so that's a total excuse and I own that.  So I am writing this week off as baby steps and next week I promise to have some serious frugal living tips that I have applied to my life.  

That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment