Thursday, May 23, 2013

Scrimping Savagely on a Thursday


So I planned the meals for a week and I have to say that this week has been a lot easier.  The not worrying about what is for dinner is nice and I don't get a thousand questions about "what's for dinner" from the kids.  All they have to do is look at the fridge and it's all good.  

That's a good perk!

We bought groceries on Sunday and I have only had to go to the store once this week for bread, milk, and asparagus.  I think I need to start planning for side dishes as well and I can't believe I didn't think about it before.  I am going to try it one more week and then I think I will bump it up to planning for 2 weeks.  

We are beginning to get our budget together and I will have more for you on that in the next couple of weeks.

I found some interesting ideas out there and want to share this one with you.


 Read it, I promise you won't regret it.

It seems like a wacky, but awesome idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment