Friday, March 29, 2013

Oh that sweet "AHA!" moment

Isn't it strange how all at once everything that could go wrong, does go wrong?  I wonder why that is...  Does life wake up one day and say, "Let's see how strong she really is.  I wonder if she will fall today?" 
I know that reads like I am super special, and sometimes I pretend I am, but I realize that everyone has their crappy times.
There are so many things going crazy not only in my life but in the world today.  The President, Congress, birth certificates, gun control, gay and lesbian rights, and North Korea.

Call me crazy but to me

North Korea + Nuclear Weapons = WAKE UP CALL!


I would like to be able to tell you that I am a well prepared, responsible, always planning for the future kinda gal. 


I'm not.


I am starting over emotionally, financially, and physically.  This time in my life is tough.  Getting past the old, accepting the new, starting from the ground up in finances... it can really stress a girl out.  Add to that people who constantly question your decisions and well...

"I'm a little tea pot short and stout.  Here is my handle and I really want to knock you out."


After these last couple of weeks I had an "AHA!" moment.  I am doing what I can to handle what I have going on.  I am working hard and trying to clean up the messes that starting over can cause. 

This morning God answered me with this...



When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2

1 comment:

  1. It is in deed difficult, but there is a nice rainbow awaiting us after these horrible storms! Love ya sweet girl, keep your chin up! God has this taken care of :)

    ReplyDelete