Wednesday, March 27, 2013

No good very bad day...

Today was the kind of day that you wouldn't wish on the worst person you know.  However, this day was brought to you by one of the worst people I know.  Free from commercial interruptions and everything!  

It was a bunch of yuckiness piled into a bucket of rotten goo.  The only thing that made this day better is that my son would try to change the Heavens and stars if he thought I needed it.  My daughter wrote me a note saying, "I am a brat.  Yes or No." because she has been having so much trouble getting along with others lately.  I have a husband who tells me that he loves me.  ( I am a bit hard to love sometimes)  I have 4 big boys who will eat anything I put in front of them.  Even the pot-o-crap I made tonight.  Yep, you read that right, I threw a bunch of crap in a pot and that was supper.


    


Today may have been a bad day but I get another chance tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment