Friday, September 7, 2012

The Littlest Munkey

 I have sat for a couple of days trying to decide how I wanted to construct this blog and I have decided to dedicate one blog per munky starting with the littlest.  
So I give you...
Ms. Tyeler
She is the littlest munky with the loudest voice.


Ms. Tyeler is quite the little bundle of aggravating, lovable goo.  Her personality was evident when she was cooking up in my belly.  It was no longer my belly, it was hers and she did as she wished with it.  Every time her little foot would touch the side of my belly she would push against it with everything she had.  This would result in me walking around with an odd shaped belly and one heck of a back ache.  To this day she still does this when her foot brushes against something.
    
Tyeler is a very independent, outspoken, outgoing, argumentative, little girl and that's exactly how I raised her.  She is eager to help and often helps everyone else in our house with anything that they need help with, though sometimes she ends up trying to control everything... This often results in her having a little "alone time" in her room.

From the beginning, I wanted my daughter to be able to stand on her own, give her all at every given task, and to not accept nothing less than the best of a situation.
Now I am thinking, 

"LAWDY WHAT HAVE I DONE?"  

As a parent you worry about your kids, making sure they are being treated fairly, have friends, are well adjusted, have what they need.  This little munky has no problem handling herself in any of those aspects.

Tyeler is the type of kid who makes friends wherever she goes and doesn't meet a stranger.  THIS worries me some. (there are some crazy ass people out there!)
  
We recently moved and live in a little town and everywhere we go kids say, "Hi Tyeler!" or "Can you sit with me Tyeler?"  The awesome thing about Tyeler is when I say she makes friends with everyone, I mean EVERYONE.  She does not leave people out when various events are going on and does not discriminate in her choice of friends.  My prayer is that she never loses this innate ability to make others feel comfortable and important.


Though Tyeler can be difficult at times I love her with everything that I am.  I thank God everyday for her and am so very grateful to be a part of her carefree life that is full of wonder and joy.  I have so much to teach her but hope that someday she realizes how much she has really taught me.



No comments:

Post a Comment