Thursday, February 28, 2013

Living with teenagers

Do you remember when you were a teenager?  I remember thinking how I had the world figured out.  I was going to RULE THE WORLD!  The world was my oyster and I was hungry for some half shells.  I had no idea what it actually cost to live, how to pay bills, how to budget, or how to do anything that was actually grown up.  However, I did know how to drink beer, stay up late, throw a great party, and party like no bodies business. (sense a theme yet?)   
Yesterday I was driving through the school parking lot, looked over and saw the oldest munkey's truck parked in front of the high school.  I thought to myself, "We are pretty lucky.  We have a Senior that stays out of trouble and is always where he is suppose to be."  


Well guess what....
That very day the little terd was not at school.  His fake dad called in and told the office that he had a dr's appointment and then he left with his friend.  So real dad called up oldest munkey and said that his fake dad called and he needs to get his butt home.  
I thought that was well played by real dad but oldest munkey didn't think so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment